Review: Clinique All About Eyes


Clinique All About Eyes, .5 oz for $27.50

The promise: Moisture-rich formula diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, puffs and fine lines—immediately and over time. Helps boost natural collagen production. De-puffs with calming botanicals. Even strengthens skin’s moisture barrier against common irritants.

My experience: I purchased this for help with major hard undereye circles and shadows. While it didn’t do squat to help with those I did see instant improvement with puffiness and it did seem to soften the fine lines. The light consistency is just right. It glides on smoothly and disappears quickly.

Overall, it’s okay but I probably won’t repurchase. At this price, I need something to definitely address the dark circles.

3 comments

  1. Hello PWB,
    Welcome to the world of blogging!!!!
    I am so happy to find another product junkie :-)
    I am sorry that this product didn't give you the results you were looking for but that is the price we pay to try out new things.
    I look forward to more of your reviews.
    Product Junkie Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get dark circles when I eat yogurt or yeast bread, because of a strong mold/yeast allergy. My doctor didn't believe it, but I definitely see a very specific cause and effect in my own life.

    Consider if something you eat might be contributing to the skin issue. It's harder to deal with, but now I know when I'll have circles (if I cheat). Normally I just don't cheat anymore, there are other foods that make me happy enough.

    And if it makes my face look bad, it must be messing up my system in other ways!

    ReplyDelete