The lovely Kwana, who loves beauty products, watches Top Chef, writes and knits, (I suspect we’re twins separated at birth) tagged me this morning.
The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was living in New Hampshire. Not many black people but no state income tax or sales tax either. I wrote short stories for the confession magazines, to support my novel writing. And wondered how my 75-year-old dad could get up every morning at 5 am for a 4-mile run. (Now I wonder how he still does it at 85 and WHY!?!?!)
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Go to Curves, write, work on copy for new website, drive over to mailbox to see if my second shipment of MAC goodies arrived, pack suitcase.
3. Snacks I enjoy: I’m addicted to Late July Organic Mini Bite-sized Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Crackers. I skip meals and eat ‘em all day like a maniac.
4. Places I’ve lived: Chicago; Tallahassee; Ft. Wayne, Indiana; Pompano Beach; West Palm Beach; Pittsburgh; Nashua, New Hampshire; Nashville
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: Give every nickel to Mr. PBW. Before you roll your eyes and say, “What a dumbass!” I quit a good-paying job to write romance novels and it took me a long, L-O-N-G time to get published. He believed in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. When I wanted to give up and go back to work he’d say, “You got a job – writing!”
6. People I want to know more about: Right now I’d really like to talk to Michelle Obama and ask her, “Where did you get those cute shoes I saw you wearing in this week’s JET?”
Okay, I’m tagging Chelle, Product Junkie Diva, Soul Pretty, Divine Blackness, Writer & Cat, Beautylogic