I was tagged today by n_vizion at Relaxed Hair Health. It’s my first tag, so I’m buzzed!
Ah, now for six quirky things about me. I’m so weird, where do I start…
1. I don’t like pie, jelly, jam or syrup. All are too sweet and slimy. So yep, I take my pancakes and waffles dry.
2. I can’t sleep unless the television is on. If the husband turns it off, I’ll wake up out of a dead sleep and say, “Hey! I was watching that!”
3. When driving, I obsessively follow all rules of the road. If the speed limit is 15-mph on a wide open highway, I’m going 15-mph. So when I see a cop with his radar gun out or pulling someone over, I smile, wave and say: “Do you duty officer.”
4. I can drink black coffee or espresso at midnight and sleep like a baby.
5. I buy cheese puffs from Whole Foods and lie to myself that they’re healthy.
6. My sister says I dress like Barbara Bush.