The Writing Life in Pictures

This week, I turned in the first book on my Kimani Press contract.

I wanted to fill y'all in on the past few months, but find writers blogging about writing to be a snoozy topic.

"Staring at the black page is sooooo hard."

"Where's my muse?"

"This chair makes my butt hurt."

"Blah, blah, blah, zzzz, zzzz..."


So I thought I'd sum up the last few months of my life in (snoozy) pictures.

My office:

Kitchen:

Bedroom:

Starbucks:

Library:

And everyone needs an office buddy:


Now I'm off to look at something besides my laptop!

4 comments

  1. This post makes me want to write! What a productive and comfortable setting. It invites the muse. Especially that cute buddy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! but i'm sure your hubby is glad to see you! minus papers and laptop ;) thanks for catching us up! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A writer's job is never done, I see. Well, a serious writer and you, my friend, are a serious writer.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and your office buddy. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Con! My favorite of the settings is the kitchen. LOL! Close to snacks and the coffeepot!

    @yummy411 In most of the photos I managed to crop out my sleeping hubby!

    @Don I was seriously panicking! It only seems to get harder.

    Thanks for stopping by, guys!

    ReplyDelete