Soooo, how’s that New Year’s resolution coming along?
By late-January I’m usually scratching my head trying to remember what the hell I resolved to do. But so far I’m managing to:
1. Get off my non-morning person behind and hit the elliptical at 5:30 am. (Workout clothes are my new jammies.)
2. Glue the same behind to a chair at Starbucks and write seven days a week.
3. Return to Weight Watchers. (I’m a wayward Lifetimer 20 pounds over goal. Yikes!)
However, I’m not doing so well with:
1. Resisting Late July Organic Mini-cheese Sandwich Crackers. They stopped carrying them in my grocery store, so I order them by the crate off Amazon (see below).
2. Controlling my itchy “submit order” trigger finger on Sephora, J. Crew and Amazon’s websites.
3. Dejunking my purse. I cleaned it out New Year’s Day, but it’s back to being heavier than the trunk that accompanied me to college.
Well, how are the rest of you doing with the promises you made to yourself for 2009?